Tufnol components are used throughout the aerospace industry because of the lightness and durability of their engineering plastics, laminated plastics, resins and other composites.
Examples of our current range of components include:
- High performance reinforced glass on all current Airbus platforms
- Cockpit window frames for Boeing
- Parts for composite panels in unmanned aircraft
- Components for the positioning of satellites
- Battery packs
- Components with a high mechanical strength to be incorporated into composite panels to form hard points for fixings.
Tufnol Composites Ltd. has accreditation to the stringent Aerospace Quality Standard AS 9100.